cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

(RESOLVED) Not recording moving time correctly for Android version 331.9 & 332.10

Machyde23
Shkhara

I use Strava on a Samsung S22.  Recently it has stopped recording moving time correctly.  Take today.  Did a 3.74 ml hike.  Elapsed time 1:52:22, moving time 0:44:20!  This gives an average moving pace of 11:58/mile, which is just not right.  Max speed was 23.4 mph!!  Have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it again without success.  Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

UPDATE: We are happy to report that this issue has been resolved. Thanks for your patience as we investigated this.

Our engineers have pushed through a fix that should be resolved in the most recent app version of 333.10; Please update your Strava app to the current version:

Google Play Store:
Strava: Track Running, Cycling & Swimming
How to update your apps on Android: Support - Google

Let us know if you continue to have any issues.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Acorn64
Mt. Kenya

I am having the same problem, for the last week, my postings, including a fell race which I ran in the UK, have been recorded with ridiculously fast times. Very annoying, and when I manually input them, I lose my elevation count, which is part of my monthly goal. I have updated the app, uninstalled and reinstalled it, to no avail. Help would be appreciated please.