cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reto / Challenge

Blayo
Mt. Kenya

Buenas tardes

Hace alrededor de un mes, cree un perfil en instagram para los fans del desnivel + . Despues pense en crear un reto en strava y poner a todos/as los fans del desnivel + y hacer como una liga.

Hoy me veo en el problema que solo puedo poner 24 participantes, me gustaria poder poner mas participantes. o tendre d irma al Garmin conect por necesidad , que nonpor gustarme claro.

Necesito que me ayudeis y me dejeis poner a todo el mundo en este reto y si hay que pagar algo se paga.

TRANSLATION: Good afternoon

About a month ago, I created an Instagram profile for fans of the unevenness + . Then I thought about creating a challenge on Strava and putting all the fans of the slope + and making it like a league.

Today I have the problem that I can only put 24 participants, I would like to be able to put more participants Or I will have to sign the Garmin connected out of necessity, not because I like it of course.

I need you to help me and let me put everyone in this challenge and if something has to be paid, it is paid.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Soren
Denali

Hello @Blayo thanks for sharing your thoughts on how you're currently using Group Challenges to bring people together and tackle an elevation challenge. I hear that you're frustrated about the 24-participant limit because you want to include more people. At this time we cannot modify the number of participants, but you can create multiple elevation Group Challenges of 24 participants each. We are also looking into creating Challenges for Clubs, so stay tuned for future updates!

View solution in original post

Scout
Moderator Moderator

UPDATE ON Group Challenges: We are pleased to announce that creators of Group Challenges can now invite up to 199 athletes that follow them on Strava. In order for an athlete to join the challenge, they must be a subscriber, have a free subscription trial, or have free challenges left. Creators can also allow other athletes in the challenge to invite athletes who follow them. From the challenge details screen, tap the three ellipses [...] in the top right to open the challenge settings, and then enable the toggle that reads “Allow Participants to Invite Others”. For more info on Group Challenges, check out this page

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

UPDATE ON Group Challenges: We are pleased to announce that creators of Group Challenges can now invite up to 199 athletes that follow them on Strava. In order for an athlete to join the challenge, they must be a subscriber, have a free subscription trial, or have free challenges left. Creators can also allow other athletes in the challenge to invite athletes who follow them. From the challenge details screen, tap the three ellipses [...] in the top right to open the challenge settings, and then enable the toggle that reads “Allow Participants to Invite Others”. For more info on Group Challenges, check out this page

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Soren
Denali

Hello @Blayo thanks for sharing your thoughts on how you're currently using Group Challenges to bring people together and tackle an elevation challenge. I hear that you're frustrated about the 24-participant limit because you want to include more people. At this time we cannot modify the number of participants, but you can create multiple elevation Group Challenges of 24 participants each. We are also looking into creating Challenges for Clubs, so stay tuned for future updates!