cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava Customer Service HELP

anfishman
Mt. Kenya

I hope somebody sees this and can help me. I am a college student, and was using the app to help track my half-marathon progress. Unfortunately, I became injured early when I had the free trial and am now not able to use this app after healing from several surgeries. I forgot about my free trial and was charged a hefty amount today, a price that I can not afford with my medical bills, grocery, and school tuition. I canceled my subscription immediately, but am hoping for a refund. I emailed and messaged, but am hoping I can get a soon reply before it gets too late. PLEASE HELP! Thank you so so so much. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @anfishman
Thanks for your post. I see you have a support ticket open with us (#2815515). Our Support Team will be able to help you resolve this issue. Please be patient and someone will get back to you as quickly as possible. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @anfishman
Thanks for your post. I see you have a support ticket open with us (#2815515). Our Support Team will be able to help you resolve this issue. Please be patient and someone will get back to you as quickly as possible. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings