cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Offer Pop Ups - Inte

humblyenduring
Mt. Kenya

This has already been brought up in an archived comment, but because it is archived I can't upvote or comment on. So bringing it up again, because it is annoying. 

In exchange for the data I am collecting on your behalf, please let me use your app in peace. I am aware that the price is modest and I'm sure the perks are fantastic, but I am tired of being nickle and dimed by corporations like this.

Me n Dwight Yoakim and the Open Road

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello! 
Thank you all for your posts and we apologize for the inconvenience. We will share your feedback with our team.
We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Croissants
Mt. Kenya

I was searching to see if it's just me and joined especially so I could comment now- seriously every time I click on something there's a popup now

mostly_bones
Mt. Kenya

c'mon... it's every day, every time i view an activity... is this on purpose? it is so annoying

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello! 
Thank you all for your posts and we apologize for the inconvenience. We will share your feedback with our team.
We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

FP1
Mt. Kenya

Is there a way to disable the message that pops up every time I click on one of my runs?

''There's so much more to Strava'' start a free trial.

It is getting rather annoying

Jan_Mantau
Denali

This "data I am collecting on your behalf" you should elaborate more. How does Strava profit from your data in your opinion?

For the constant nagging I'm with you.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings