cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change email for my Strava account..no answer from support

SusVer
Mt. Kenya

I have tried to contact support twice during the last months by creating a support issue from the Strava app of my iPhone. I am trying to change my old email address that is registered for Strava that has been deleted for many years. I don´t have the password to change the email to my new address. I expected a reply to my new address but I feel my support issues are simply ignored. Pretty surprised since I´m paying 99nok for the app every month.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @SusVer
Thanks for reaching out. We understand the importance of you making updates to your account. Since we need some sensitive information that should not be shared publicly, this will need to be handled by our support team. 

I took a look at your open support ticket with us, #3047068; our support team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @SusVer
Thanks for reaching out. We understand the importance of you making updates to your account. Since we need some sensitive information that should not be shared publicly, this will need to be handled by our support team. 

I took a look at your open support ticket with us, #3047068; our support team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings