Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

API CALLBACK automate with MAKE.com

ramoncunha
Mt. Kenya

Olá Equipe Strava,

Espero que você esteja bem.

Meu nome é Ramon, e estou explorando maneiras de integrar o Strava com o Relive usando ferramentas de automação como Make (anteriormente Integromat) ou Zapier. O objetivo é criar uma automação onde, sempre que uma atividade for registrada no Strava, os dados sejam enviados automaticamente para o Relive para gerar um vídeo sem intervenção manual.

Gostaria de saber se o Strava oferece suporte para essa integração e quais são as melhores práticas para usar a API do Strava nesse contexto.

Se houver alguma documentação ou orientação específica sobre como configurar essa automação, eu agradeceria muito se você pudesse compartilhar comigo.

Agradeço desde já sua atenção e aguardo sua resposta.

Atenciosamente,
Ramón

TRANSLATION:  
Hello Strava Team,

I hope you are well.

My name is Ramon, and I am exploring ways to integrate Strava with Relive using automation tools like Make (formerly Integromat) or Zapier. The goal is to create an automation where, whenever an activity is recorded on Strava, the data is automatically sent to Relive to generate a video without manual intervention.

I would like to know if Strava supports this integration and what are the best practices for using the Strava API in this context.

If there is any specific documentation or guidance on how to set up this automation, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share it with me.

Thank you in advance for your attention and I look forward to your response.

Best regards,
Ramón

0 REPLIES 0
Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings