cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch 4

vve1505
Mt. Kenya

I'm not getting heart rate data into Strava and I can't figure out why / how. I've done 2 rides now, starting once in Samsung health and once in Strava. Health always records my heart rate as I ride, but the data isn't getting to Strava app. If I start my ride in strava app, I get no heart rate data at all.

Everything seems logged in / sync'd, etc correctly. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @vve1505 

The first thing to check is to make sure you've given Strava consent to process and store your health-related data which includes heart rate data. If you'd like Strava to collect and process health data for future activities you can change your permission settings before your next upload. Unfortunately, our team won't be able to add health-related data back to any activities uploaded while Strava did not have permission to store this data.

Please make this change and then check for heart rate data on your next activity.  Please let us know if that's helpful or if you have further questions.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @vve1505 

The first thing to check is to make sure you've given Strava consent to process and store your health-related data which includes heart rate data. If you'd like Strava to collect and process health data for future activities you can change your permission settings before your next upload. Unfortunately, our team won't be able to add health-related data back to any activities uploaded while Strava did not have permission to store this data.

Please make this change and then check for heart rate data on your next activity.  Please let us know if that's helpful or if you have further questions.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team