cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart Rate Missing

Anniek
Mt. Kenya

Hi,

I use an Apple Watch and all of my other data appears when my runs are uploaded except for my heart rate. I checked the health settings and ensured that all of the possible information is shared. I am confused because my heart rate used to appear until June 7th and suddenly stopped, but I don't believe I changed any settings.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Anniek 

Thanks for your post.

Please check that you've granted Strava consent to process and store your health-related data which includes heart rate data. If you'd like Strava to collect and process health data for future activities you can change your permission settings before your next upload. Unfortunately, our team won't be able to add health-related data back to any activities uploaded while Strava did not have permission to store this data.

Please let us know if that solves the issue.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Anniek 

Thanks for your post.

Please check that you've granted Strava consent to process and store your health-related data which includes heart rate data. If you'd like Strava to collect and process health data for future activities you can change your permission settings before your next upload. Unfortunately, our team won't be able to add health-related data back to any activities uploaded while Strava did not have permission to store this data.

Please let us know if that solves the issue.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team