cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display my course map in Strava

dgthanh
Mt. Kenya

I have made training works using my Garmin fenix6 with Wahoo Smart kickr and my previous real activities (as a course). After completion, the Garmin uploaded  the exercise to Strava  but without map. The problem is: when followers give my kudos, Strava send me email including a image of map (see picture #1), exactly as stored in Garmin connect (see picture #2).

picture#1.pngpicture#2.pngThis make me thinking that whole data of my exercise  has been uploaded completely. How to see this map on in Strava? Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It was solved, map now displayed perfectly without any action. Actually I did not touch anything on that. Thank you so much Jane.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @dgthanh 

Thanks for posting about this.  Can you check that activity and make sure the "indoor" tag hasn't been accidentally selected?  To do this, navigate to the activity and and select edit, then look for the "indoor" tag and ensure it is toggled off.  

Let me know if that helps solve the issue.  Thanks.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

It was solved, map now displayed perfectly without any action. Actually I did not touch anything on that. Thank you so much Jane.