cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improve Garmin sync (not editing both acitvitiies)

Borp
Mt. Kenya

Would it be possible to improve the data import from Garmin? At the moment the fit file is transferred immediately, which means for me that I have to adjust the title twice (once Garmin once Strava), make corrections to the route twice (if needed), upload photos of the activity twice, enter comments twice, etc..

I would prefer a delay before the data transfer and that Strava then also takes over all the changes I have made with Garmin, including the photos of the activity.

3 REPLIES 3

Borp
Mt. Kenya

The Garmin guys say it's Strava pulling the original activity file, the one that remains unchanged even after adjustments in Garmins system, so a simple delayed sync would not even be an option 

Borp
Mt. Kenya

The Garmin guys say it's Strava pulling the original activity file, the one that remains unchanged even after adjustments in Garmins system, so a simple delayed sync would not even be an option 

Jan_Mantau
Denali

Maybe this request is more something for the Garmin side because Strava doesn't initiate the transfer, Garmin Connect uploads it to Strava. I always miss a manual upload option in the Garmin app.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings