cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It looks like you're using a browser that Strava no longer supports.

pwrmaenps
Mt. Kenya

Hi, i have problems with my strava on PC/Web.. 

it always fails to display the page perfectly in the last 5 days, I've tried using chrome, incognito, and firefox all of them can't display it. One of the info on the page says: "It looks like you're using a browser that Strava no longer supports." I've checked my chrome version, it's the latest version.
is there anyone who can help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

123 Im back in the room lol............FIXED IT.........Turned of my Norton VPN setting......and STRAVA was back to Normal , Turned VPN back on in Norton and its still working..........Give it a try

View solution in original post

33 REPLIES 33

jimpep
Shkhara

It's been several months since I've been able to see the Strava Dashboard on Chrome. All the other pages load fine. I've finally started using Firefox for Strava and it works fine. 

microkid
Mt. Kenya

Same problem here. Strava worked fine yesterday, today the page will not load. I do not use a VPN. How to solve?

jimpep
Shkhara

Same issue as others. For the past couple of weeks the Strava dashboard won't load on my desktop (just a blank white page). The other pages are okay. Using Google Chrome.

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to provide an update on the issue and ask for your help.  Just to clarify, I'm referring to the issue where some Strava pages won't load on the web it you're using a VPN.

Our Engineers are investigating and are looking for more information from anyone experiencing this.  If you have time and are interested in helping us troubleshoot this further, please let us know what IP address you're using by following the steps below.

1. Connect your VPN and confirm the issue has returned
  2. Go to google.com and search "What's my IP Address"
  3. you should see your current IP address displayed

Important - please do NOT reply to this thread with that information.  For privacy and security reasons, we ask that you open a Support ticket with us and send us the IP information that way.   In the Support ticket, please ask that your ticket be directed to Sheila.  

Additionally, if you can include some screenshots of the failed pages, including the URL in the web address bar, that would be tremendously helpful.

Thanks so much.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Whatever fix may have been completed has resolved this issue, and my login works correctly with VPN on.  Thank-you!

mschwind
Shkhara

I have used multiple browsers (Edge and Brave) and cleared caches.  Also turned VPN on and off.  This was sudden and everything was fine before with VPN and the same browsers.

Me too, I keep getting a classic list men and nothing works properly. I'm on Windows 10 using Chrome or Firefox. I think it might be due to the latest Windows 10 cummulative update that loaded a few days ago. Could be the usual Windows cluster bomb that will atke 6 months to resolve.

Unless STRAVA became incompatible with Windows overnight.  

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for posting here and sharing your experiences with Strava working inconsistently through VPNs.  We're currently troubleshooting this and are looking for more information.  Can you reply here and let me know if you experienced the problem only on strava.com/dashboard or was it across the whole Strava site?  

Thank you!

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

I am not using a VPN. From one day to anther, Google Chrome (fully updated) just shows a list Nineties Style and Strava page says my browser does not support Strava. I have uninstalled and re-installed Chrome, no imprvement. Hope you can solve the issue. Strange thing.