cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last run not uploading

Rphsmith1996
Mt. Kenya

I tracked a run through the strava app on my watch galaxy 4 as I always do. Finished the run. Saw the times and pace. I see no record of it on the app and there's nothing I can see on the watch app. What can I do to retrieve this? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Rphsmith1996 

Sorry to hear of that issue.

Sorry for the troubles syncing your recent activity recording. Can you please try resyncing the activity?

• Open the Strava App on your watch
  • Click on 'Settings' at the bottom of the screen
  • Tap the 'Unsynced' button to force sync any unsynced activities

If an activity fails to sync to your Strava account, please ensure you do not have any duplicate recordings. You will need to delete any activities that are already on your account for that date/time. If this is not the case, please send us a photo of the activity that is failing to sync and any error messages you may see. 

Let me know if that helps.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Rphsmith1996 

Sorry to hear of that issue.

Sorry for the troubles syncing your recent activity recording. Can you please try resyncing the activity?

• Open the Strava App on your watch
  • Click on 'Settings' at the bottom of the screen
  • Tap the 'Unsynced' button to force sync any unsynced activities

If an activity fails to sync to your Strava account, please ensure you do not have any duplicate recordings. You will need to delete any activities that are already on your account for that date/time. If this is not the case, please send us a photo of the activity that is failing to sync and any error messages you may see. 

Let me know if that helps.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

I have this same issue on a regular basis. Tapping 'unsynced activities' makes no difference.

Same issue. It's really annoying. Tapping unsynced activities does nothing and recording a new one just adds to it it doesn't force it to sync 

Tried logging out and in both on phone and watch and restarting them both as well. Nothing works help!!!