cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Map scaling and centring faulty since update

Leviathan
Shkhara

I am glad the issue with 3D mapping was fixed rapidly, however, live tracking/mapping is still faulty: The 2D map has only one scale for tracking. If you pinch to zoom out the blue dot stops scrolling and the map has to be constantly repositioned. Pressing the crosshairs will centre and scroll, but immediately rescales to fully zoomed in, i.e. the map should scroll with the scale I've selected.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi Leviathan,

Thanks for your post!  Sorry to hear you're having an issue with the zoom while recording using 2D maps.  We weren't able to reproduce what you're experiencing on either the iPhone or the Android Strava App.  Would you mind double checking that you're running both the latest version of the Strava App and the most recent version of operating system software for your particular phone?

If you are, and you're still having the problem, please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

PaavoN
Mt. Kenya

I've been experiencing the same problem for few weeks now. I have the Android app in OnePlus 10 and my Strava app version is 269.10. Should I create a support ticket about it ?

Hi PaavoN,

Yes, please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to investigate further.

Jane (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi Leviathan,

Thanks for your post!  Sorry to hear you're having an issue with the zoom while recording using 2D maps.  We weren't able to reproduce what you're experiencing on either the iPhone or the Android Strava App.  Would you mind double checking that you're running both the latest version of the Strava App and the most recent version of operating system software for your particular phone?

If you are, and you're still having the problem, please submit a support ticket and we’ll be happy to investigate further.

Jane (she/her)

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings