cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Mi Band 7 is not recognized as heart rate sensor in Strava mobile app

aivarouskaya
Mt. Kenya

Hello team,
I have Mi band 7 and Mi Fitness app (+Zepp app) on my iphone 14 Pro. Strava has authorised access. Yet, when I start a run and click on the Strava Heart icon it cannot find my Mi Band 7 and so my heart rate is not recorded with my run data.

Can you please help me resolve this issue?

Thanks, Alena

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @aivarouskaya,
Thanks for your post. We're going to send this order to our Support team so they can take a look at your account and try to figure out what's going on. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Scout
Moderator Moderator

From our Support Team:
Please try following the steps below to see if one of them resolves the issue.....

1. Ensure the device can first broadcast as a Bluetooth heart rate monitor; if it cannot broadcast as a monitor, we would not be able to detect it under the new settings. Some devices may have a broadcast mode you need to turn on or enable from within its own settings.

2. Ensure that the Bluetooth monitor is not connected to other services like Garmin Connect or Wahoo Fitness. You may need to enter the app settings of the other services to unpair the Bluetooth device so it can be paired to the Strava mobile application*. Bluetooth monitors normally may only connect to a single service on your device at a time.

*If your device is still detected or being picked up in another service while you're trying to pair to the Strava mobile application, the Bluetooth monitor has not yet been properly disconnected from the other services. 

3. If you're still experiencing issues, please try "unpairing" the Bluetooth monitor from your mobile device completely by following the instructions for your device below:
    -Android
    -iPhone
  4. Once unpaired, please try pairing the Bluetooth monitor to your phone again and connecting it within the Strava mobile application. You will want to ensure the Strava mobile application is on the latest version (above version 200).

You can learn more about pairing a Bluetooth device on our support page here:
https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049550432

If you're still experiencing issues after trying the steps above, please submit a support ticket and include the name of the Bluetooth monitor so we can investigate its compatibility. Also include a screenshot of what may be happening or screen recorded session when you try to connect in your email so that we can further investigate. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @aivarouskaya,
Thanks for your post. We're going to send this order to our Support team so they can take a look at your account and try to figure out what's going on. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)