cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing some workouts from Samsung Watch

AnnaAu
Mt. Kenya

Tried to ask Strava support for help twice, no help so far, so decided to ask the community...

I try to migrate my sport tracking from Garmin Instinct2 to Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 LTE. Syncing configured in both Garmin Connect and Samsung Health and I currently use both watches (Garmin & Samsung 🙂 the same time. All outdoor (run, walking) activities are synced in Strava correctly, but the most of Samsung indoor workouts (yoga, weight etc.) are missing, just Garmin records without the correcponding records from Samsung Watch, but all missing workouts are available in the Samsung Health. 

I plan to stop using Garmin Watch & Garmin Cnnect and to start using Samsung Watch & Strava, but with missing indoor workouts Starva service is useless. Dear community (or Strava support), please help!

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @AnnaAu 

Thanks for posting about this.  I definitely recommend you keep working with Strava Support so they can check your account and troubleshoot what might be going on.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hehe
Mt. Kenya

Same issue here. Sync not working. Reconnect didn't help

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @AnnaAu 

Thanks for posting about this.  I definitely recommend you keep working with Strava Support so they can check your account and troubleshoot what might be going on.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team