cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Strava activities are not Syncing to Apple Health

Michail
Mt. Kenya

I just recently got an Apple watch, connected Strava to Apple Health and allowed sharing between the apps. Syncing from Apple Health to Strava works great and activities I record on apple workout app automatically get uploaded to Strava.

My issue is with syncing from Strave to Apple Health as only my Strava activities till 17th of Nov got synced, but nothing prior to that. It looks like a 30-day limitation, however, per Strava help article https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articles/216917527-Health-App-and-Strava this 30-day limitation applies when syncing from Apple Health to Strava only and not the other way around. 

As you can see from the below screenshot although only activities till 17th of Nov got synced, for some reason I can see activities from 13.01.2020 again, but nothing in between (and I have many activities logged in Strava in between).

If someone has any solution to that it will be very helpful. Many thanks.

5AF19F89-F4E6-412B-9BC1-D4AB639A78EE.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Michail 

Thanks for posting about this.  Only the past 30 days will sync over to the Health app from Strava.  This is also the same behavior for importing activities from the Workout app.

You could also try using a 3rd party app such as Rungap or Healthfit to sync the activities.  

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Michail 

Thanks for posting about this.  Only the past 30 days will sync over to the Health app from Strava.  This is also the same behavior for importing activities from the Workout app.

You could also try using a 3rd party app such as Rungap or Healthfit to sync the activities.  

Jane (she/her)

Thank you @Jane  for the swift correspondence on the topic! I will try the 3rd party apps you note.

Btw, is the Strava 30-day limitation relevant to premium accounts too?

Hello @Michail 

Yes, the 30 days applies to all Strava accounts.

Jane (she/her)