cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No power on indoor ride

shakenbake444
Mt. Kenya

I have assioma duo and an element bolt. It displays power just fine. After an indoor ride I do not see power or even estimated power on the Overview tab. Is there something I'm missing here to get the power to import properly?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @shakenbake444 

Thanks for posting about this.  We don't estimate power for indoor rides, but if you're using a power meter with some kind of a smart trainer, we would be able to display that power data on your ride if it is present in synced file.

Can you tell me a little bit more about the set-up you have for your indoor rides?  

Or if you prefer, please submit a support ticket and someone from Strava Support can take a look at your account and help troubleshoot.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @shakenbake444 

Thanks for posting about this.  We don't estimate power for indoor rides, but if you're using a power meter with some kind of a smart trainer, we would be able to display that power data on your ride if it is present in synced file.

Can you tell me a little bit more about the set-up you have for your indoor rides?  

Or if you prefer, please submit a support ticket and someone from Strava Support can take a look at your account and help troubleshoot.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team