cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peloton Login via Google

Alowahkee
Mt. Kenya

Hello - 

I’m trying to figure out how to connect my Peleton with Strava.  I created my Strava account with google oauth and when I click “log in using google” on my Peleton I receive an error message that says “social login is not supported”.

Any ideas?

thanksScreenshot 2023-02-28 at 1.17.43 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Alowahkee 

Thanks for posting about this.  Peloton does not allow you to connect your Strava account to Peloton using a social login like Google.  

To get around this, you'll need to create a password for your Strava account.  The best way to do this is to go to use the password recovery process. Go to https://www.strava.com/account/recover and enter the email address used in your Google account. You should receive a link to reset your password within minutes. The reset link is marked red and says "Reset Password"

Once you have done this, you can go back to your Peloton and set up the Strava sync using your email address and the password your just created.

Please let me know if that works for you. 

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @smh91 

In that case, you'll need to submit a ticket to Strava Support.  They will be able to work with you to help you set up your Strava login using a valid email address and password.  

Jane (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @Alowahkee 

Thanks for posting about this.  Peloton does not allow you to connect your Strava account to Peloton using a social login like Google.  

To get around this, you'll need to create a password for your Strava account.  The best way to do this is to go to use the password recovery process. Go to https://www.strava.com/account/recover and enter the email address used in your Google account. You should receive a link to reset your password within minutes. The reset link is marked red and says "Reset Password"

Once you have done this, you can go back to your Peloton and set up the Strava sync using your email address and the password your just created.

Please let me know if that works for you. 

Jane (she/her)

Hi Jane,

What if  you no longer have access to the email address that is logged on your Strava? I am finding it difficult to change this to log my peleton to my Strava.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings