cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Power data missing/broken on recent activities

hambobambo
Mt. Kenya

On the power curve tab for some recent activities, I only see the last 6 weeks curve but not the currently viewed activity curve.

If I click on "zone distribution" or "25w distribution" I just get a spinner and the data never loads (see screenshot below).

The power data appears to show fine in the timeline view in the "overview" section, but for some reason the more detailed views don't show the data or don't ever load.

Any idea how I can see the power data for my rides? Thanks!

25W power distribution25W power distribution

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @hambobambo 

Thanks for testing that and letting me know.  We'll need to look into that a bit further on your account - I've created a ticket for you with our Support Team and someone should be in touch with you soon.  Apologies for the inconvenience.

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

WasinPhutthon
Mt. Kenya

@Jane Hi Jane, it seems like I also have the same problem here. I currently use safari for browsing and I also try Chrome, and it appears that the issue is still remain. Can you give me any solution please. Thank you! 

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)

mogh
Mt. Kenya

Same Problem on my side:

on both tabs I see nothing or a spinning wheel

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @hambobambo 

Thanks for testing that and letting me know.  We'll need to look into that a bit further on your account - I've created a ticket for you with our Support Team and someone should be in touch with you soon.  Apologies for the inconvenience.

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Jane (she/her)

Hello. I am having the same problem can you share whats the solution?

Thank you

hambobambo
Mt. Kenya

Hi Jane,

Thanks for the response.

This is still happening today and I've tested in both Firefox and Chrome.

Let me know if there's anything else I should check.

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @hambobambo 

Thanks for posting about this and sorry to hear that's happening!  Can you check again today and confirm the problem is ongoing?  Also - what browser are you using?  I would be curious to know if you see the same behavior across multiple browsers.

Look forward to hearing back from you and again, apologies for the malfunction.

Jane (she/her)