cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) 3rd party apps (mi fitness, zepp, fitbit, igsport, xoss, etc) not connecting to Strava

fendra
Mt. Kenya

Since today, I couldn't authorize my mi fitness to connect to strava in my Iphone. Is there any change in the terms of service ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator
👋 Hello!
I've received word that all should be good now. If you have any activities that are not syncing, please reach out to the 3rd party and have them check to see if there are any errors on their side. You can also export those files in GPX, TCX, or FIT format and you should be able to manually upload them to Strava from our upload page.

Thank you again for your patience while we worked through this. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

115 REPLIES 115

I was having my Huawei Health app to connect to my strava, and it worked well. But this morning, I just updated the Huawei Health and suddenly it stopped linking to strava. I tried to reconnected it, but it won't. Anyone help me please.

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-15 at 10.22.15.jpeg

matheus_s
Mt. Kenya

Same issue here, I'm unable to link my Strava to my IGPSPORT account.

JonghwaLee
Mt. Kenya

I also have a connection problem with Mi Fitness app.

Tusatwe
Shkhara

Same here

kanswa
Mt. Kenya

i can't authorize zepp to strava 

septorian
Shkhara

Yes same here, i try to revoke my zepp app on strava account and try to authorize again then show warning not authorize

IMG_5401.png

Still have same problem..more than 8 hours..i think strava should post this problem in their instagram account.

The same issue Huawei healthtuannl_0-1723688344542.png

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hi All!

Thanks for the posts. We are aware of this issue and are working on solving it as quickly as possible. We will post an update when we get more info from our team about this.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

IGPSPORT zawsze po treningu wysyłał dane do strava ale wczoraj już tego nie zrobił i zauważyłem że jest już nie powiązany i nie da się do powiązać z kotem strava wyskakuje błąd systemu autoryzacja nie powiodła się wie ktoś o co chodzi? Jak to naprawić