cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run activity not showing

Chiroray
Mt. Kenya

My run activity is not showing on my iPhone but my walking activity and golf activity is??? How can I solve this? Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Chiroray 

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear your running activity did not upload. 

To hopefully resolve this situation, please follow the instructions below:

iPhone Uploads: https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articles/216917287-Troubleshooting-Syncing

1. Can you pull the feed screen down and then release it to refresh the view and attempt a re-sync?

2. Try signing out and back into the Strava app - or restarting your phone. Do not delete the application as this will delete any pending uploads

3. If the upload continues to fail, navigate to You > Activities and pull down on the feed slightly (but not all the way) as if you were going to refresh. Your phone may tell you that you have "Pending Uploads" on your feed. From here you can tap the Retry button to prompt your phone to attempt the sync again.

4. If you see no pending uploads, see if recording a new activity and saving pushes any stuck activities to your account.

Please let me know if that helps.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Chiroray 

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear your running activity did not upload. 

To hopefully resolve this situation, please follow the instructions below:

iPhone Uploads: https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articles/216917287-Troubleshooting-Syncing

1. Can you pull the feed screen down and then release it to refresh the view and attempt a re-sync?

2. Try signing out and back into the Strava app - or restarting your phone. Do not delete the application as this will delete any pending uploads

3. If the upload continues to fail, navigate to You > Activities and pull down on the feed slightly (but not all the way) as if you were going to refresh. Your phone may tell you that you have "Pending Uploads" on your feed. From here you can tap the Retry button to prompt your phone to attempt the sync again.

4. If you see no pending uploads, see if recording a new activity and saving pushes any stuck activities to your account.

Please let me know if that helps.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team