cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava data not showing in pc browser version

Raz65p
Shkhara

Hello, my data is not showing in pc browser version of Strava. I've searched the problem and saw that many other people have had the same issue and I tried some of the suggested fixes such as clearing cookies. However I have not been able to resolve the problem. I have the problem with Chrome and with Edge so don't think it is browser related. Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey All 👋!

Thanks for writing in. We are aware of this issue where certain areas of strava.com are not loading. We believe this is due to the properties of an ad blocker. We have found that disabling your ad blocker will resolves the issue for some.

Additionally, you can try adding d3nn82uaxijpm6.cloudfront.net to your Adblocker allow list and see if that clears it up.

If you still have issues, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey All 👋!

Thanks for writing in. We are aware of this issue where certain areas of strava.com are not loading. We believe this is due to the properties of an ad blocker. We have found that disabling your ad blocker will resolves the issue for some.

Additionally, you can try adding d3nn82uaxijpm6.cloudfront.net to your Adblocker allow list and see if that clears it up.

If you still have issues, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Hi,

I'm experiencing this on a number of activities (I've checked some historic ones going back as far as 2015).  The fix above does not work and Each time I try and submit a ticket, I just get returned to the login screen.

All of the activities I have found to be affected take place in a particular area of my country, which is what I thought may be the problem, but this is clearly a wider thing.  How can I raise a ticket without being prompted to log back in on the desktop browser?

Hey @0094994,
Please send an email to strava@support.zendesk.com detailing your issue. Please include any screenshots or screen recordings in your email so our support team can get a better idea of what is happening. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Thanks @Scout , will do.

For anyone else experiencing this, examples of this in my activities are:

https://www.strava.com/activities/272386183#29778787163

https://www.strava.com/activities/4239184146#2755234801997453462

https://www.strava.com/activities/10840117327

All are present on the mobile app, but return this screen on the desktop version.

0094994_0-1710853090716.png

nevyoung
Mt. Kenya

I have access again today. Bizarrely coincidental that on the day that I installed the Brave browser, Strava misbehaved! The only suspect had to be the browser - sorry for blaming you Brave. By the way, so far I am very happy with Brave. 

Raz65p
Shkhara

Strava support responded to me suggesting to check for adblocker and try switching off. What I did first was switch off my Bit defender firewall and then tried. Everything loaded normally. I then switched the firewall back on and everything still loads ok so not sure if that was really the problem 🤔. In any case it is working again so I'm happy 😀

It had nothing to do, for sure. When I have read your post, firstly I thought about the adblocker and the likes, but before doing anything, I've tried and now is working, so has to be their issue.

TriSome72
Mt. Kenya

Finding the same problem, cleared cookies and browsing history, nothing, then opened incognito browser, logged in and all data displayed normally... trying to figure out if Bitdefender or any add blocker has anything to do with this...

Same problem, incognito doesn't work, either