cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava doesn’t import 3rd party workouts from Apple Health

Uneaqs
Mt. Kenya

Hello. I use Strava on my iPhone and Apple Watch, and have it connected to the Health app. It imports activities recorded with the  iOS activities app just fine. But if I record a workout with a 3rd party app which writes to Health, Strava does not import it. The workout is visible in Health and activities recognizes it. Is this a known issue?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Uneaqs 

Thanks for posting about this.  The current Apple Health / Strava integration doesn't support syncing data from a third party from Health to Strava.  Apologies for any confusion about this.  The best solution is to set up whatever third party device/App you're using, to sync to Apple Health and also directly sync to Strava.

Go here for full details on the Apple Health integration.  

Go here for general information on syncing your data directly to Strava.  

Please let me know if that's helpful and we would happy to answer any additional questions.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Uneaqs 

Thanks for posting about this.  The current Apple Health / Strava integration doesn't support syncing data from a third party from Health to Strava.  Apologies for any confusion about this.  The best solution is to set up whatever third party device/App you're using, to sync to Apple Health and also directly sync to Strava.

Go here for full details on the Apple Health integration.  

Go here for general information on syncing your data directly to Strava.  

Please let me know if that's helpful and we would happy to answer any additional questions.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

But how about a health data that is older than the new watch or the strava date of intalation (i got strava on november) i want to import an octuber activities from health.