cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava not updating zeblaze activities / Strava not updating zeblaze activities

Fueno
Mt. Kenya

Há alguns dias notei que o strava deixou de atualizar as atividades de corrida feitas e salvas no zeblaze stratos lite 2. No app do zeblaze tudo ok, mas de uns 10 dias pra cá, as corridas não são importadas pro strava

TRANSLATION: A few days ago I noticed that Strava stopped updating the running activities done and saved on the Zeblaze Stratos Lite 2. Everything is ok on the Zeblaze app, but for about 10 days now, the runs have not been imported into Strava

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Fueno 

Thanks for posting about this.  

Thanks for writing in. We suggest reaching out to zeblaze directly for any questions. To provide some context, we have a publicly available API that hundreds of external developers use to integrate with Strava data. These integrations are built and maintained by those 3rd party developers which means that any troubleshooting questions are better directed their way.

I hope that's helpful.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Cuongdv
Mt. Kenya

Me too.

Fueno
Mt. Kenya

Thank you. I thought this was a bug on strava's app. Will grt in touch-screen with zeblaze support. Hope it can be resolved

You can fix thi bug??

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Fueno 

Thanks for posting about this.  

Thanks for writing in. We suggest reaching out to zeblaze directly for any questions. To provide some context, we have a publicly available API that hundreds of external developers use to integrate with Strava data. These integrations are built and maintained by those 3rd party developers which means that any troubleshooting questions are better directed their way.

I hope that's helpful.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team