cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verim yükleniyor gösterip yüklenmiyor / Data shows as loading but not

Muratpamuk
Mt. Kenya

53km bisiklet antrenmanım yüklenmiyor strava'yı silip yükledim telefonu yeniden başlattım wifiye bağlandım hiçbiri fayda etmedi yardımcı olursanız sevinirim 

TRANSLATION: My 53km cycling workout is not loading. I deleted Strava and reloaded it. I restarted my phone and connected to wifi. None of it worked. I would be happy if you can help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Muratpamuk 

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear about the issue syncing your cycling data to Strava. Can you confirm you were recording with the Strava Mobile App? If that's the case, deleting and reinstalling Strava will unfortunately cause any un-synced data to be lost permanently.

If that's the case, here are a couple of workarounds to still get credit for that cycling activity: 

1. Manual Activity: 

You can create a manual activity to account for the lost mileage - although this won't count toward Strava Challenges and won't match to any segments. For more on this, please see our Help Center article for Uploading Manual Activities

2. Activity sharing: If you were with a friend who recorded the activity 

You'll need to ask them to use the Add Friend button on their activity detail page which will allow them to share the activity with you. Once they've sent the invitation you can accept the copy of the activity as your own. If you accept the invitation, your friend's activity will appear on your Strava profile and feed as if it was your own. You will be grouped with the friend who invited you, the activity will count towards Challenges and Clubs you are a part of, and the activity will count towards your personal stats. The activity you are tagged in will not count towards segment leaderboards, running estimated best efforts and won't include heart, power, or cadence data. For more information on how this feature works please see our Help Center article: Inviting a Friend to Your Activity.

If you were recording with a third party device or App, please reply and let me know which one - I'll then be able to provide any uploading troubleshooting suggestions specific to that device/App.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Muratpamuk 

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear about the issue syncing your cycling data to Strava. Can you confirm you were recording with the Strava Mobile App? If that's the case, deleting and reinstalling Strava will unfortunately cause any un-synced data to be lost permanently.

If that's the case, here are a couple of workarounds to still get credit for that cycling activity: 

1. Manual Activity: 

You can create a manual activity to account for the lost mileage - although this won't count toward Strava Challenges and won't match to any segments. For more on this, please see our Help Center article for Uploading Manual Activities

2. Activity sharing: If you were with a friend who recorded the activity 

You'll need to ask them to use the Add Friend button on their activity detail page which will allow them to share the activity with you. Once they've sent the invitation you can accept the copy of the activity as your own. If you accept the invitation, your friend's activity will appear on your Strava profile and feed as if it was your own. You will be grouped with the friend who invited you, the activity will count towards Challenges and Clubs you are a part of, and the activity will count towards your personal stats. The activity you are tagged in will not count towards segment leaderboards, running estimated best efforts and won't include heart, power, or cadence data. For more information on how this feature works please see our Help Center article: Inviting a Friend to Your Activity.

If you were recording with a third party device or App, please reply and let me know which one - I'll then be able to provide any uploading troubleshooting suggestions specific to that device/App.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team