cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 year age groups is too much for over 50.

Shavers
Shkhara

I just entered the 55 plus category, and looking ahead to 65, it's hard to imagine going as hard  as I do now.  Just as I know it's noticeably harder now than it was at 45.  Lord knows I'm working my tail off.  So it seems that after 45 or 50, it would be a bit more fair and beneficial to make it a 5 year age group.  Personally, I don't mind people knowing my age either, so it'd be nice to see a person's age in their profile so I know if I'm competing against a young kid or not.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Shavers 

Thanks for your post. We have a related feature suggestion over on our Ideas Board and you can view it here.

We would welcome your vote (thumb up button) and any comments you might like to add regarding how you would like to see this implemented.  Thanks very much for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Shavers 

Thanks for your post. We have a related feature suggestion over on our Ideas Board and you can view it here.

We would welcome your vote (thumb up button) and any comments you might like to add regarding how you would like to see this implemented.  Thanks very much for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team