cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allure moyenne sur temps écoulé / Average pace over elapsed time

MarionBrasseur
Mt. Kenya

Bonjour

depuis 2 courses je n’ai plus l’allure moyenne sur le temps écoulé qui s’affiche , du coup ça me donne seulement mon allure moyenne et celle ci n’est pas géniale. Comment je pourrai remettre celle ci svp ? Merci 

TRANSLATION: Good morning for 2 races I no longer have the average pace for the elapsed time that is displayed, so it only gives me my average pace and this is not great. How can I put this one back please? THANKS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @MarionBrasseur,
Thanks for a post. With a Strava subscription (or a Subscription Preview), you will see your split average pace on the recording screen for your runs. As a free athlete, you will see your average pace.
At this time, there is no way to customize which pace is displayed on the recording screen even if you have a subscription. If you pause your activity, however, you'll be able to see your average pace.
I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @MarionBrasseur,
Thanks for a post. With a Strava subscription (or a Subscription Preview), you will see your split average pace on the recording screen for your runs. As a free athlete, you will see your average pace.
At this time, there is no way to customize which pace is displayed on the recording screen even if you have a subscription. If you pause your activity, however, you'll be able to see your average pace.
I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings