cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

annual statistics by activity type

u003f
Mt. Kenya

The training calendar gives the distance travelled for each year. Is there any way you can work out your annual statistics just for one activity type, such as running?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @u003f 

Thanks for posting about this!  The Sidebar Stats on your Profile page are a great way to compare statistics over multiple years.  On the lower right of your own profile page, you can see your personal stats, including averages for the last four weeks, totals for the year, and all-time totals. These stats are available for all supported sport types on Strava.  If you select the drop down arrow next to the current year, you'll be able to select for previous years.

Let us know if you find this helpful.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

McCarrey
Mt. Kenya

Hi! I do lots of things and would love to be able to see my yearly totals for things that are not in my top 4 activities in the last 90 days; if I want to know how much I kayaked in 2022 and all the water in my area has been frozen since October I can’t see a good way to easily get that total since it has been displaced in my top 4 activities. Am I wrong or is there just not a good way to find this besides using the calendar and (sigh) doing some math? 

u003f
Mt. Kenya

Ah yes, it's so easy when you know how! I knew about the sidebar stats, but not that you could change the year.

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @u003f 

Thanks for posting about this!  The Sidebar Stats on your Profile page are a great way to compare statistics over multiple years.  On the lower right of your own profile page, you can see your personal stats, including averages for the last four weeks, totals for the year, and all-time totals. These stats are available for all supported sport types on Strava.  If you select the drop down arrow next to the current year, you'll be able to select for previous years.

Let us know if you find this helpful.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team