cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Challenge status

GVB
Mt. Kenya

Hello,

Can we have some kind of challenge status/progress display in the web application?

If I recall right the smartphone app has (or had) this circular progress bar around the challenge icon.

This appears to be missing on the web version.

As I walk and cycle a lot there are a lot of challenges to attend to and opening each one to see if it completed or not is time consuming.

4 REPLIES 4

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @GVB@Traildude,

Thank you both for clarifying what you would like to see from our challenge progress.
I'll be sure this feedback gets recognized by our team.  

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Traildude
Mt. Kenya

Hi!

I agree with @GVB, it would be really nice to be able to see the challenge progress in the list of challenges on the right side of the main web dashboard. @Bryant , I think you misunderstood the point, we do not want to go into each and every challenge to see the progress. I currently have 15 active challenges and a view like the one GVB made an example of would be wonderful! 

PS. And when at it - please fix the run challenges back to proper run challenges! 

GVB
Mt. Kenya

Hello,

I know it's there but then I need to visit every challenge page.

In the app you can (or could) see it without the need to go every challenge page.

I took a screenshot of the right part of the web version and modded it to what it used to be in the app

with some random progress (bar) values.

That's how I want it to be.

strava.png

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @GVB,

The Challenge Progress you're referring to is indeed on the web.
If you head to the homepage of the challenge you joined, you'll be able to see your progress there.

Below is an example progress bar you'll see on the web.

Screen Shot 2024-05-22 at 11.53.50 AM.png 

I hope this answers your question

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team