cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

created map prompts

suebedoo
Shkhara

Hi.  Can anyone please tell me if it's possible to get audio direction prompts whilst running a route I have created in maps?  TIA.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @suebedoo,

Unfortunately, we do not offer turn by turn directions on our mobile app and we do not put cues in the exported route files. This is a very popular feature request.

If you're recording with a 3rd party device that has basemaps, it's likely that you can load a Strava route file and your device will figure out how/when to tell you where to turn.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello @suebedoo
Additionally, we do have this idea suggested over on our Ideas Board: Add Turn by turn directions to Mobile App Routes/Recording. You can show your support by clicking the kudos button. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Thank you for your reply Scout, much appreciated.

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @suebedoo,

Unfortunately, we do not offer turn by turn directions on our mobile app and we do not put cues in the exported route files. This is a very popular feature request.

If you're recording with a 3rd party device that has basemaps, it's likely that you can load a Strava route file and your device will figure out how/when to tell you where to turn.

KBryant24

Thanks so much for your response.  I will give that a go. 🙂 

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings