cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Cycle Ride wont upload/Sync

JK83881
Shkhara
Hi 
I am still having issues with rides not uploading/syncing from my garmin edge and apple watch .
In the garmin connect connect app the ride is there , recorded..but its not uploading to starva.
I also recorded the same ride on apple watch but this also will not upload.

HELP!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @JK83881,
Our support team has reached out via email; they will need additional information to further investigate. If you are still having issues, please respond to that support email (#2848631) or submit a new support ticket if you need further assistance. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @JK83881,
Our support team has reached out via email; they will need additional information to further investigate. If you are still having issues, please respond to that support email (#2848631) or submit a new support ticket if you need further assistance. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Same issue here!

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @JK83881,

This post has been escalated to our Support team. If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further. 

KBryant24