cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

EMAIL ADDRESS ISSUE

Big-Al
Mt. Kenya

Hi, my Strava account on an Android phone won't let me change email. The account and address is 12 years old and that email has not been used for anything other than Strava throughout those years. I honestly have no recollection of using it - note that I have always been permanently logged in so have never used it on a regular basis (logging in and out). 

I've no idea what my password is and I get no option saying 'forgot password?', so how am I supposed to progress with this??  It's infuriating! 

Al. 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Big-Al
Thanks for your post. We're sending this over to our Support team so they can work with you to get you back into your account. 

If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Big-Al
Thanks for your post. We're sending this over to our Support team so they can work with you to get you back into your account. 

If you have a similar question please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

same problem android cant even register my aol.com email

Hey @johnts
Thanks for your post. 

Thanks for your post. Unfortunately, we cannot assist with login or account inquiries posted on the Community Hub. Please submit a support ticket and our support team will assist you. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)