cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook login

Former Member
Not applicable

2980233 Ticket

I have an old Strava account, which I am fairly certain used my Facebook account to log in. Because I can see that I have a Strava connection still active on my Facebook account from the same time I created my first account.

However, when I got a new phone and wanted to log in, I made a mistake and chose Google as log in method instead. My Facebook and Google account has the same email connected. Somehow that created a new account, 

Now I cannot access my old account. When I choose Facebook as login method, it directs me to the new account. The same for Google and Email login. 

Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

hey @Former Member, 
Thanks for your post. This inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access. I see that you have an open support ticket; #2980199. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Scout
Moderator Moderator

hey @Former Member, 
Thanks for your post. This inquiry will need to be handled by our Support team. The Community Hub & Strava Support are two different platforms. The Hub is great for general questions and information while our Support team will handle questions that require account access. I see that you have an open support ticket; #2980199. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Former Member
Not applicable

Hi, thanks for responding.

How long does this process take? I have a race coming up and I don't want to miss logging my race.

Thanks

Hey @Former Member, 
Thanks for the follow up. Our support team does its best to answer help tickets as quickly as possible and we do offer expedited support for our subscribers. Our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Former Member
Not applicable

Hi, it has now been 72 hours and no response... Please advise? I am a premium subscription member.

Hey @Former Member, 
Thanks for the follow up. At this time, our team is handling a high volume of tickets and are doing their best to respond as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Former Member
Not applicable

Hi, Thanks for responding.

It has been 48hrs and no response. Please can you assist with the urgency of this ticket...

Thanks,