cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitness scores make no sense.

DebenPhoenix
Mt. Kenya

Fitness scores no longer make any sense. My fitness score seems to be stuck on a score of about 19. That is 37% down on 2 years ago, yet 2 years ago I was suffering with complications related to covid and couldn’t walk up the stairs without having to sit down or run more than 1/2k without getting out of breath, whereas now I have trained and run a marathon in 4:30 and all my pace and distance is improving. 
The same is true for 1 year ago - still suffering from what I now know to be Atrial Fibrillation, whereas now I am running my fastest 5k, 5 Mike, 10k, etc. 

IMG_1381.jpeg

IMG_1382.jpeg

IMG_1383.jpeg

IMG_1384.jpeg

IMG_1385.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jan_Mantau
Denali

If you have a much lower heart rate these days compared to when you were covid exhausted then this would make perfectly sense. You should adapt your heart rate zones in your settings accordingly. That can be done retroactively.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jan_Mantau
Denali

If you have a much lower heart rate these days compared to when you were covid exhausted then this would make perfectly sense. You should adapt your heart rate zones in your settings accordingly. That can be done retroactively.