cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flyover

Paul2304
Mt. Kenya

Hello, j'ai vu qu'il existait une fonction flyover qui a l'air pas mal du tout. Quelqu'un sait-il comment l'activer?

La personne qui me l'a montrée l'a vu apparaître par hasard sur son menu

TRANSLATION: Hello, I saw that there was a flyover function which doesn't look bad at all. Does anyone know how to enable it? The person who showed it to me saw it appear on their menu by chance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bruce
Strava
Strava

Hello! We are currently in the process of rolling out this feature and hope to have it available to everyone as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and hope that you will enjoy the Flyover feature once it is fully released!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bruce
Strava
Strava

Hello! We are currently in the process of rolling out this feature and hope to have it available to everyone as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and hope that you will enjoy the Flyover feature once it is fully released!

Durand
Mt. Kenya

J’ai fais mes recherches. Je crois qu’il s’agit pour le moment que d’une version beta tester. Il n’y a que certaine personne sous Android qui l’ont pour le moment. C’est une nouvelle fonctionnalité encore à l’essais. Ça va arriver pour tout le monde mais quand je sais pas. 

TRANSLATION: I did my research. I believe that for the moment this is only a beta test version. Only certain people on Android have it at the moment. This is a new feature still being tested. It's going to happen for everyone but when I don't know.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings