cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

This post has been escalated to our Support team for one of the following reasons: it requires sharing personal information, the intervention of an admin, or multiple exchanges. We may also escalate to our Support team if a topic is highly complex or technical.

Got kicked off my account

Stravath
Mt. Kenya

Today I used Strava as per usual, then as I was looking over my run the app glitched and took me to the login page. I proceeded to try logging in and it did not recognize my email. My account still exists as my friends can see it but I can’t seem to get access to it now. Wonder if this has to do with Fatmaps being taken down.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Stravath
Thanks for your post. It sounds like you may have more than one account with us. We understand the importance of you gaining access to your account. Since we need some sensitive information that should not be shared publicly, this will need to be handled by our support team. I've gone ahead and sent this over to our support team, they will get back to you as quickly as possible. 

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Stravath
Thanks for your post. It sounds like you may have more than one account with us. We understand the importance of you gaining access to your account. Since we need some sensitive information that should not be shared publicly, this will need to be handled by our support team. I've gone ahead and sent this over to our support team, they will get back to you as quickly as possible. 

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team