cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Stravaversary e-mail - totals are completely wrong, more than 10x wrong

Silentvoyager
Superuser
Superuser

I've just received an e-mail from Strava in which it congratulated me with my Stravaversary - 11 years since I opened the account.

That's a nice touch! However all my Strava totals that were listed in the e-mail are off by more about 10x.

For example, it said I did 377 activities and about 1800 miles while in reality I did about 3400 activities and more than 20,000 miles. 

Edit: I decided to reread the email and realized that the totals were for the last year. Still, I think it is confusing and that's why I misread the e-mail. At the top it speaks about how long I had the account, so one would assume that the totals were also for the duration of the account.

Furthermore, when people think about their totals they tend to track it for each calendar year rather than an arbitrary 1 year period that match the Stravaversary. That's why I misread the message.

1 REPLY 1

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hello @Silentvoyager
Thanks so much for writing in and providing this feedback. I've shared it with our Team for review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings