cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

How do I see my routes full screen?

marm8
Shkhara

I created a route. I saved it. Now I can see it in "my routes". But the routes it's inside a small box, between community pictures on top, elevation profile on bottom and routes attributes on the left.

There is no way of clicking the routes and enlarge it. Also I cannot see the surface type, walk the route, see the pictures on the spots etc. 

I go back to "maps". I check no filters are active. I wait  some time (like some minutes). Things start to appear (not always, but that's another story), bubbles with photo, public routes etc. everything except my route.

Why I cannot see my routes on the map? Why I can't enlarge the map in my routes?

1 REPLY 1

Jan_Mantau
Superuser
Superuser

I go to the Edit mode to view the route in large. For the preview mode you are right, there isn't much to see and to make things worse, Strava uses only half of the screen width. Except for the "walk through the route", that is possible there by hovering through the elevation map.