cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add manual activity without Strava changing it

Char23
Mt. Kenya

I would like to know is there a way to add a manual activity without Strava changing the pace,speed or distance? For example, yesterday I did a mile in 20 mins,at 7.57 for a run and when I added the distance and speed Strava changed the duration,then when I tried changing the distance down to what I did the pace went up or down and I tried changing the speed also and it changed the distance. How can it be manual activity and entry if Strava is changing things it's not meant to?! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Checking in on this post.  It’s not entirely clear from your post what you are referring to here. If you have additional info, please forward it along. If we don't hear from you by the end of the week, we will close this post. Thanks!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Checking in on this post.  It’s not entirely clear from your post what you are referring to here. If you have additional info, please forward it along. If we don't hear from you by the end of the week, we will close this post. Thanks!

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Char23,
Following up on what @anchskier posted... It’s not entirely clear from what your post what is happeing. Do you mind elaborating and including more details?

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

anchskier
Denali

I'm a little confused about what you are saying you did and what is happening.  What do you mean you did a mile in 20 minutes at 7.57.  If you did a mile in 20 minutes, the pace would be 20:00min/mile.  What is the 7.57 reference?  Is that a pace?  If so, that would not match up to a mile in 20 minutes.  Did you run a mile at 7:57 pace and then keep running more for the rest of the 20 minutes?  If so, the pace is going to show the average over the 20 minutes for the total distance you covered.