cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change activity display settings

Annie1108
Shkhara

Hi 

Could someone please tell me how I change the settings on my activities.... I would like to see max speed 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

anchskier
Denali

@Annie1108 - For me, if I click on the activity in my feed to open it, then click on "view analysis" (the red bar just below the first rows of stats), I will see more detail, including a speed graph that shows rows for data including "Max Speed".  It isn't right up front like you might prefer, but it is in there and available if you want to see it.  I don't know any way to change any settings to have that visible on the front screen though.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

anchskier
Denali

@Annie1108 - For me, if I click on the activity in my feed to open it, then click on "view analysis" (the red bar just below the first rows of stats), I will see more detail, including a speed graph that shows rows for data including "Max Speed".  It isn't right up front like you might prefer, but it is in there and available if you want to see it.  I don't know any way to change any settings to have that visible on the front screen though.

Thanks very much I can see it now  🤙🤙

anchskier
Denali

@Annie1108 - Where are you wanting to see it?  During the activity?  In the stats after the activity?  On your device? 

Hi …. In the stats after the activity on my device