cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find an e-bike segment by name

m986
Shkhara

How do I view the details of an e-bike segment when I just have it's name?

I used the 'Don't see the segment you're looking for' feature to show me other segments in the area of my E-Bike ride - this gives me the name of a segment that I want to look at. But there seems to be no way of actually seeing the segment details.

The segment I'm interested in doesn't ever appear on the segments map - maybe because it's not well used? Even if I had the segment ID number I could look it up that way - but I can't get any info about it apart from the name. 

Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2

m986
Shkhara

You're probably right - it took them way too long to get e-bike segments to show on a 'search map', so it'll probably be another long wait until they manage to get 'search by name' sorted as well.

But in the meantime they'll keep spamming my e-mail with 'kudos' and other motivational rubbish - that's obviously what's keeping their developers busy!

Jan_Mantau
Denali

I fear there isn't a reliable way, the ride segment search is mostly unuseful, the ebike segment search not existing and Strava doesn't allow search machines to index segment sites. Maybe you know some other ebike riders in your neighborhood to scan their activities or ebike segment top tens for this segment name.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings