cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

I can not connect Huawei Health app with Strava app

Fei
Mt. Kenya

Hi

I am pheary, 

I had purchased Huawei watch buds at Chinese that i want to connect Huawei Health app with Strava app but my Huawei app don't show Strava link to connect. 
This is my Huawei ID: hid27906477 . Please help to find solve for me. 
Thank you  
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey @Fei,

If you are not in one of the approved regions you will not be able to sync to Strava:

• Europe
  • Latin America
  • Asia Pacific
  • Africa

If you are within the approved regions and still not able to connect, you may have to reach out to Huawei Heath support for additional information.
https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/

•  

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Fei
Mt. Kenya

Hi @Bryant ,

Thanking to share the mostly information related Strava app with Huawei Health app. May I know about this integration is only available in select countries. Which country could allow to available to connect together with Strava app link Huawei Health app? I resigned Huawei Health from Cambodia. Please help to let me know. 

Hey @Fei,

If you are not in one of the approved regions you will not be able to sync to Strava:

• Europe
  • Latin America
  • Asia Pacific
  • Africa

If you are within the approved regions and still not able to connect, you may have to reach out to Huawei Heath support for additional information.
https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/

•  

KBryant24

Hi @Bryant ,

Thanking to help and reply my messages that I always contact and send email to Huawei team for supporting and provide properly solve to me but it isn't working. This is issues from my area not allowed to connect with Strava app and Huawei Health app. 

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Fei,

To connect Huawei Health with Strava, open the Huawei Health app, then go to the Me tab and tap Privacy management. Scroll down and tap Data sharing and authorization. You should now see Strava as an option. Tap it.

Then select Connect with Strava. Sign into your Strava account. Tap Authorize on the next screen to connect Huawei Health with Strava. You should see a success message.

If you are not seeing the ability to connect to Strava under the Data sharing and authorization menu in Huawei Health it is because this integration is only available in select countries. Try toggling on a different region location in the Huawei Health app. After connecting with Strava, change back to your region.

We suggest reaching out to Huawei directly for any questions. To provide some context, we have a publicly available API that hundreds of external developers use to integrate with Strava data. These integrations are built and maintained by those 3rd party developers which means that any troubleshooting questions are better directed their way.

Here is our support link that provides information on connecting Huawei Health with Strava. 
I hope this helps!

KBryant24