cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have completed a gran fondo but no badge?

StuFromOz
Mt. Kenya

I achieved a gran fondo cycling on https://www.strava.com/activities/7628874558 but I do not appear to be recognised for it as completed this month with the GF badge..

Is it because of privacy restrictions? Or? I can understand partner challenges not working for privacy restrictions, but for standard strava ones seems odd...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi StuFromOz,

Thanks for your post.   I took a look at the rules for the August Gran Fondo Challenge and this Challenge does require qualifying activities to have a privacy setting of "Everyone".

If you look under the heading titled "Additional Info" on Challenge pages, this is where you'll be able to find out the specific set of rules that apply to that Challenge.  In the case of the August Gran Fondo it states "Activity privacy settings must be marked "Everyone" to count towards the Challenge goal."

I hope that's helpful,

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi StuFromOz,

Thanks for your post.   I took a look at the rules for the August Gran Fondo Challenge and this Challenge does require qualifying activities to have a privacy setting of "Everyone".

If you look under the heading titled "Additional Info" on Challenge pages, this is where you'll be able to find out the specific set of rules that apply to that Challenge.  In the case of the August Gran Fondo it states "Activity privacy settings must be marked "Everyone" to count towards the Challenge goal."

I hope that's helpful,

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings