cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

IFIT import - No Elevation Stats

eyung
Mt. Kenya

When importing an IFIT workout from my Nordictrack treadmill, no elevation stats show up.  When imported into other programs, such as RUNNA and Training Peaks, the elevation does show.  Why is this data not showing in Strava?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @eyung,

In this situation, I recommend to try automatically syncing from iFIT to Strava opposed to importing your file. Once uploaded, edit your activity and remove the "Treadmill" Tag.

Once the Treadmill tag is removed and the activity is saved, your elevation data should populate.

Here is more information about Indoor Activities.
If you are still having issues, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further. 

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @eyung,

In this situation, I recommend to try automatically syncing from iFIT to Strava opposed to importing your file. Once uploaded, edit your activity and remove the "Treadmill" Tag.

Once the Treadmill tag is removed and the activity is saved, your elevation data should populate.

Here is more information about Indoor Activities.
If you are still having issues, please submit a support ticket and we will investigate further. 

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team