cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest activity pop-up not showing on iOS

jacky1019
Shkhara

Hi, I recently learnt from my wife that Strava shows the following pop-up which allows her to quickly edit her latest activity, which is a feature I've been longing for for ages, as I've multiple bikes that I need to update my every single activity to ensure I chose the right one.

However, this pop-up is not showing for me. We're both using iOS, though she's using iOS17 while I'm using iOS18. I don't think that matters though. I can't seem to find any setting in Strava for this though, nor find any feature announcement from Strava on this. Can anyone shed any light on this? Thanks in advance!

IMG_2381.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hello! Quick Edit is now available to all!

Quick Edit allows you to:

• Customize your Activity Title.
  • Edit your activity description.
  • Add your photos or videos.
  • Who can view your activity - Change your activity's privacy to Only You, Followers, or Everyone.
  • Hide Details - You can choose to hide specific details, like calories, heart rate, pace, or start time.
For more information about this, please take a look here.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Scout
Moderator Moderator

👋 Hello! Quick Edit is now available to all!

Quick Edit allows you to:

• Customize your Activity Title.
  • Edit your activity description.
  • Add your photos or videos.
  • Who can view your activity - Change your activity's privacy to Only You, Followers, or Everyone.
  • Hide Details - You can choose to hide specific details, like calories, heart rate, pace, or start time.
For more information about this, please take a look here.

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hi @jacky1019 

Thanks for posting about this. The Quick Edit feature is currently in it’s testing phase, and we hope to release it to all users later this year. Stay tuned for future updates. Thanks.

Jane (she/her)

Thanks Jane! So I assume you're saying my wife has been picked for testing? Is there a way for me to enroll testing?

Rixter
Superuser
Superuser

Jacky, how are you recording your activity? If it's recorded using the Strava app, it will be instantaneous as soon as you save it. I find that with activities recorded on my Garmin watch or Edge unit, there is the initial delay of syncing with Garmin Connect and then the push from Garmin Connect to Strava. Can you provide more detail as to how activities are recorded and if there's any intermediary platforms in the middle that are updated first?

Hi, thanks for your reply! But I'm guessing you probably misunderstood my question. I'm not saying the latest activity is not showing up on Strava; the problem is that Strava is not showing the editing pop-up for the latest activity uploaded.

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings