cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Map my Run to Apple Health to Stava possible?

mlance
Mt. Kenya

I use Map my Run to record my runs and it integrates to Apple Health perfectly.  Is there a way for this to also link to stava so I don't have to manually download the TCX file and upload it?  When I use Apple Workout from my watch to record my runs it integrates to Strava perfectly 

Ideally, I don't have to manually move files nor utilize 2 different running apps at the same time. Any thoughts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @mlance 

Thanks for posting about this.  Only activities recorded with the Apple Watch Workout app recorded within the past 30 days are able to sync to Strava. For activities uploaded to the Health app from a third party (such as MapMyRun) Apple will not sync these to Strava.  Apologies for any confusion over this.  

We have some information on using Apple Health with Strava here.  

I would also encourage you to check out this FAQ about using your Apple Watch with Strava.  

Thanks again for your post and let us know if that information is helpful.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @mlance 

Thanks for posting about this.  Only activities recorded with the Apple Watch Workout app recorded within the past 30 days are able to sync to Strava. For activities uploaded to the Health app from a third party (such as MapMyRun) Apple will not sync these to Strava.  Apologies for any confusion over this.  

We have some information on using Apple Health with Strava here.  

I would also encourage you to check out this FAQ about using your Apple Watch with Strava.  

Thanks again for your post and let us know if that information is helpful.

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings