cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merging of activities?

TCoutsouros
Mt. Kenya

I'm an avid cyclist and backpacker and I recently completed a 3-day backpacking trip. As usual, I recorded my activities over the three days and everything was great, but I wish there was a feature where I could merge my three separate activities (days) into one activity to show my total stats for the entire trip in addition to each individual day. I camped along the route, so each previous day's endpoint was the next day's start point and I feel like this would be a fairly straightforward feature to add. It could also be applied for bikepacking. Has anyone else wondered about this? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @TCoutsouros 

Thanks for posting about this.  We do have an existing feature suggestion on this topic, we would welcome your votes (kudos) and comments.

Additionally, there is a third party tool you can use to merge activities and import them to your Strava account, see more information here.  

A 3 day backpacking trip sounds fun!  Do you you have a special bike you use so you can carry all the gear and food?

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @TCoutsouros 

Thanks for posting about this.  We do have an existing feature suggestion on this topic, we would welcome your votes (kudos) and comments.

Additionally, there is a third party tool you can use to merge activities and import them to your Strava account, see more information here.  

A 3 day backpacking trip sounds fun!  Do you you have a special bike you use so you can carry all the gear and food?

Jane (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings