cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More features for Premium members

Omaharunandbike
Mt. Kenya

I was a free user for a couple years, and decided to upgrade when features were taken away from me, I am sure in an effort to convert users to pay, that makes good business sense.  After being Premium for two years, I would like to see my membership fees going to provide more and better services to members.  Instead it seems like the free users (like my GF) get more and more limits on the services provided.  I understand the push to get people to convert, but as a paying member, I would like to see that my money is going toward improve the service not just further limit free people. It is seriously getting me to consider another service. I am not a "power user" and I cannot tell you what would make it better, sorry.  One last thing: Local legend status for only three attempts seems pretty silly.  I am not sure of many legends that have only done something three times.  Maybe the limit should be something mor "legendary", like 10.   Please give this some consideration. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Omaharunandbike ,

Thank you for making this post. There are no limits on how many post you can submit. However, we recommend you create a separate post for each subject, since these are related to different features. This will also ensure that other members have a clear idea of what you are referring to so your post can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey @Omaharunandbike ,

Thank you for making this post. There are no limits on how many post you can submit. However, we recommend you create a separate post for each subject, since these are related to different features. This will also ensure that other members have a clear idea of what you are referring to so your post can reach as many others as possible.

Thank you for your contribution, we value your input.

KBryant24
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings