cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most activities are missing from personal heatmap

alexanto
Mt. Kenya

Hi all!

I recently resubscribed to Strava and I noticed that almost all of my activities are left out from heatmaps.

I have chosen:

• All time
  • All sports
  • Include private activities

So I think all of them should be on the heatmap, but almost none of them are included, even some quite recent activities are missing

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @D_F_ & @alexanto
Thanks for your posts and sorry for the trouble. It would be helpful to understand exactly which activities you believe are not appearing on your personal heatmaps. While we don't need a complete listing, 1-3 activity links could be helpful along with a screenshot or two illustrating what is seen on your end. For assistance linking to an activity, the following help article should guide you in the right direction: How to Get and Share Links From Strava

How to take a screenshot:
iPhone
Android
Apple Computer
Windows Computer
Apple Watch

You can then send an email directly to support@strava.zendesk.com with the screenshot(s) as well as link(s) to the missing activity(ies). Our support team will take a look at your account and try to figure out what's going on. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)
STRAVA | Community Hub Team

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Scout
Moderator Moderator

Hey @D_F_ & @alexanto
Thanks for your posts and sorry for the trouble. It would be helpful to understand exactly which activities you believe are not appearing on your personal heatmaps. While we don't need a complete listing, 1-3 activity links could be helpful along with a screenshot or two illustrating what is seen on your end. For assistance linking to an activity, the following help article should guide you in the right direction: How to Get and Share Links From Strava

How to take a screenshot:
iPhone
Android
Apple Computer
Windows Computer
Apple Watch

You can then send an email directly to support@strava.zendesk.com with the screenshot(s) as well as link(s) to the missing activity(ies). Our support team will take a look at your account and try to figure out what's going on. 

Cheers,
Scout (she/her)

D_F_
Mt. Kenya

Hi,

Same kind of problem here, it appears that my personal heatmap isn't taking any activity from the last few months into account.

Jane
Moderator Moderator

Hello @alexanto 

Sorry to hear that there's a problem. Can you confirm you are seeing this on the Web, the Mobile App, or both?

Thanks so much.

Jane (she/her)

Bryant
Moderator Moderator

Hey Alexanto,

Thank you for asking in the Hub. 
Can you double check if your location is updated within your profile settings?

KBryant24

Ready, Get Set, Go!

Welcome to the Community - here is your guide to help you get started!

Know how to use Community

Understand Community Settings