cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

The Hub is now in read-only mode as we make improvements to the Hub experience. More information is available here.

My Routes Update, Sept 2024

AEROGUERO
Shkhara

I noticed some changes to My Routes.  

1) The biggest problem i have with the route planner is when switching from shortest distance to most popular.  Please allow that switch to take effect from the current waypoint to the next (like you do for manual mode) OR from the point you selected that option going forward, as opposed to applying that method of routing to the ENTIRE route.  I spent an hour crafting a route and couldn't get it through an alley (it did a 2-mile circuitous loop to the next way point), when i switched to shortest distance it REROUTED MY ENTIRE ROUTE.  Ouch.  

2) Please allow us to delete waypoints from the list on the left again!!  Bring that back!

3) It is a small issue but kinda frustrating: we used to be able to grab a part of the route between two waypoints and drag it through a particular place. But now the planner cannot process that action, and the route gets discombobulated and jumbles the route (hence the reason we need to be able to delete waypoints from the list on the left). The update forces us to manually create a waypoint then drag it to the way we want to go.  

I hope you can help...  But Strava route planning is still FAR SUPERIOR to the updates GarminConnect made a few years ago when they implemented Leaflet (but of course i support their cause) !!!

Thanks!!

0 REPLIES 0